Saturday, April 2, 2011

Addicted

I has been 8 months since I've been clean from this "substance".
The addiction is coming back this April. I suddenly remembered about it more than I used to.
I can't stand it. Oh man, this is torturing.

I

want

one

........


Time flies. The last time I had this in school was before the SPM trials. I remember every detail about that moment clearly. Me, Eppy and Ann sat together at the last seat in the Add Maths room, right after recess. Mr. Pang was already in the class, plus some other students too. We didn't care, we just enjoyed it there. It's something nice to think about.

I'm a huge fan of this stuff. Used to buy it everytime whenthere was a jualan koperasi. I always bought 2 or 3 of them to be brought home (used to store them in the fridge and eat after dinner). One is normally to be eaten during recess. Only on Fridays.

This thing reminds me of Fridays, the crowd, the extra money I used to bring on Fridays, Add Maths class (lessons after recess), sardin gulung (always bought this too), guitar day (guys bring guitars on Fridays) and generally, schooldays.

and oh, hello April!

No comments: