Friday, February 17, 2012

Being Realistic, Being Optimistic

I need to say this out.

I cannot tahan ady.

Is optimism going to bring us far? How about being optimistic but not realistic? Sometimes we just fake that smile, say, oww yeahhh everything's gonna be okay but deep down we think everything is just too much to handle.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

I don't even know how am I supposed to feel.

I am obviously caught in confusion.

It's hard when you don't even know your own feelings.

This is what happens when you get caught in between being happy and sad.


..and a Bio report is waiting for you.
and you've just screwed up your topic tests.
and you're searching for an off switch.

Don't get me wrong. I'm ok. I just don't want to be strong on the surface, but not all the way through. It's this that makes people feel inferior. When seeing others trying to act cool we feel like acting cool too, because problem with society, they'll say that being unhappy is wrong. They'll say that staying strong is how it's supposed to be. Hide your feelings. Weep alone.

Why are we deceiving ourselves?

You'll get to read these kind of entries when I can no longer endure in silence.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are we deceiving ourselves?
Only those who did, knows better.

Cindy ツ said...

I feel you, Fiona cos I went through that. :)

I used to think that expressing your emotions is weak. But, no. Remember that Jesus wept.

Nothing's wrong with expressing your emotions, be it sad, angry, happy.

Weep alone is never good, you'll get all emo bla bla. Haha. Find a friend, I'm available :)

There's something that I would like to share with you: It's okay to reveal your weakness, it shows how God helps you to overcome your problems later. ^_^

Cheer up, Fee! I've got your back! :)

God bless!

Fee said...

Cindy> ah, thanks cindy..that means a lot to me. sometimes it's just hard to control the negative thoughts. last weekend I realised that no matter how angry we are to ourselves sometimes, Jesus still loves us. :)

anon> IMO we all deceive ourselves and the ppl around us, most of the time. Why? Because most of us don't like showing our weaknesses.