Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another Quick Update

Just to show that I'm still alive.

To be honest this time I don't feel the slightest guilt of going online because:
a) I find myself no longer lingering around Facebook like how I used to do.
b) I haven't been properly dating with my laptop for a few days.
c) I can tahan without logging in to Facebook.
d) I haven't been on 9gag for..maybe a week? (YAYS THE ADDICTION IS OVER!)
e) I find myself no longer having the desire to whine on my blog (Lol maybe not yet..)

And most important of all, I think I deserve to say hi to my blog for a while today because I had achieved a few significant things. Finished class early, so went back early and nearly slept around the usual time, but had enough willpower to stay awake. I need this motivation and strong determination to keep on going.

Finished one subtopic of Bio topic 6, which means I am a little bit ahead of the lectures, and I have to say now I really know the joy of being able to complete a certain task when you really feel the struggle happening inside of you.

Life is getting busier, but I am looking forward to seeing myself being shaped and disciplined into a person I really want to be. A few incidents two days ago really encouraged me to keep on doing my best because it made me realise that I don't want to fall under the wrong category of people. I may have failed to portray my best, but I am serious in improving myself. I am not that kind of person who will walk away with satisfaction after being defeated. I hunger for  a change.

I find this song very helpful in motivating myself.
I'm sure you've seen something like this before, well
this is my version..and..going down the list, the level of
difficulty increases...
Been sticking lots of motivational stuff on my wall, I know what kind of person I am. I need those kind of things to remind me everyday, because my motivation may fade away fast.

And I pasted this on my wall to remind myself to not just say "I'm not a loser", but to prove it as well by having the right attitude.


Till we meet again, in another positive blog post, hopefully.

4 comments:

WANI said...

way to goooo! been reading your blog but didnt have the time to comment until now. hee :D i wonder how you overcome the addictions you listed. man i need to learn that from you before i start pursuing my degree :)

Fern said...

Go go Fiona!! =D And yeah, really good song. =D

Tysle said...

Yix said...

after reading, there's a smile on my face =) and, the song is very nice!