Thursday, July 19, 2012

Distractions, Distractions Everywhere

I'm feeling guilty that I choose to blog this afternoon, so I promise I'll be fast.

"When you realise about something, it's time for you to work on it." - Someone.

-------------------------

So yeah. I've been realising about a lot of things this week. I realise that this one little thing called distraction has brought about so much harm into my life.

Like now, I'm obviously distracted, that's why I'm here, instead of studying.

And this morning, I nearly squeezed my facial cleanser on my toothbrush, thinking that I was holding my toothpaste.

And the past weekend, my friend Sharon kept on scolding me when I started to tap my table to a beat of rock and roll after just a millisecond asking her questions about chirality and appearing to be enjoying the topic.

I get distracted very easily, and that's my major problem.

And now I've just realised that I'm supposed to rewash my t-shirt after a bird decided to do its business on that shirt. My poor shirt is still waiting for me on the bathroom sink. I must have got distracted just now.

Being forgetful and easily distracted is not fun.

Now that I've managed to avoid evening naps, sleep at a regular pattern, stay motivated, not fall asleep in class, avoid instant noodles and limit the time online, it's time for me to get rid of this other challenge called distractions.

Challenge accepted.

2 comments:

Yix said...

you're doing good so far =) and I believe many have the same problem with distraction like you as well. Encourage each other up! XD

Fee said...

Ahahahaa yeah, doing good so far but hopefully it will last long, and most important of all, hopefully it's not just a false feeling of "doing good" XD