Monday, July 9, 2012

Quick Update (I Hope So..)

So yeah.

I'm back to the land of far far away.

..and I should be sleeping by now, but I can't because I have this weird mixed feelings once again.

Alone at the living room, staring at all the boxes and books like a madman, so tired, yet so hyper, I seriously think I'm getting insane if I continue sitting here not doing anything, so I decided to (obviously) do a little bit of update.

Promised myself that I won't be blogging too much this semester, so let's see if I can keep that promise.

Hours ago, I was having the anxiety of retuning to this place. And some hours after that, I find myself being hyper like never before. Funny that my feelings are as changeable as the weather.

Won't be back for 4 months, again, and I seriously don't know if I am going to survive, because life seems hard for me everywhere, to be honest. 

I regretted for not spending more time with my mum. I regretted for over-focusing on my Bio report. I regretted for not appearing to be appreciating the dishes she prepared. I regretted that I didn't really enjoy my semester break, to be honest. The moment I wanted to enjoy it, things went wrong all the time. I'm not complaining, but I wished that those things never robbed away the excitement I was supposed to have.

So I cried for the first time at the airport and it taught me something.

Don't judge those who shed tears, because you never know what's playing in their mind.

I'm still in the wrong track.

The happy side of the story? Well meeting friends is something really fun especially after not seeing each other for 2 months. But I know sometimes the excitement of seeing each other's faces will fade away, lol. 

And there are so many people to be thanked today, seriously. That's why I love this place. 

Feeling excited to start the new sem, and this time it's going to be very very different. So many changes to be faced, so many good friends leaving, so many new faces to meet. Somehow that excitement gets mixed with some emo feelings too. 

I'm no longer a junior, I no longer have the seniors who I really looked up to. 

And I'm afraid of that fact, because now I realise I've been too dependent on my seniors.


No comments: