Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

It's good to stay motivated although things are getting tougher and some negative feelings are starting to drain out my spirit. I know it's only Wednesday today, but I'm just making the best out of this time to do a little bit of updates because I can't really do anything now, honestly. Just came back from Ramadan Bazaar, a little chat with a senior, then spotted something at Akasia basketball court and spent 10 minutes alone sweating my stress out. 

This just happened to be there and no one was around,
so yeah..hahaha. I had fun.
One good thing about this season is that I don't need to worry about finding friends to eat out with, and I can test out a wide variety of food and start putting on some weight. 

Had the first CR of this semester yesterday, and it was great. It was really an encouragement to see two juniors coming, and we've planned out something to be done next week. And I really thank God that I managed to be there yesterday although initially I was a bit worried about having replacement class.

In an unrelated topic, I find some old habits coming back, and it's funny because I thought I could avoid instant noodles forever but CA retreat got me back to it. The day after CA retreat I found myself not being able to resist the temptation of grabbing a hot cup from Mydin. I've been clean from that substance for 2 months.

And starting this week I've been taking evening naps, and the longest was just now, for 1 hour. I don't think that will bring too much destruction. Besides, I'm sort of on the right track of sleeping and waking up at a fixed time everyday and 6 hours of sleep is good enough for me. Any number less than 6 will make me a zombie. I've experimented that, thanks to someone who suggested about it. Haha.

I've also started participating more in class and stop acting so emo. I've learnt that my Maths lecturer is more than willing to explain to me the things that I don't understand, and most of the things I asked is not just me who can't figure it out. Problem is, no one else asked so I thought everyone else understood. That's not the truth.

Bio and chemistry no longer make me sleepy, and I'm starting to have proper notes. In fact, I think I can sit forever at my table doing Bio notes if I never had Maths and Stats homework to be done.

It's not that I'm getting smarter, or I understand everything taught by the lecturers, but it's more about how I view all these challenges now. I still can't say much because I haven't proven anything yet since my last exams, and topic tests are coming very soon, and I'm like super busy with all sorts of activities, but I like the way I feel discouraged at times, but choose to stare at my wall filled with Bible verses, motivational pictures, and inspirational quotes from my seniors, and think back on how painful failure is, but there is still hope if I can push myself because in the end it will be worth it. 

There were times I felt like whining on this blog about my worries since the semester started, but for now, I choose to not do so. I choose to change, and I hope you won't be seeing any of those things here. 

She said it's a miracle if it happens. She said to me there's a possibility, but it's a rare case.

I believe that miracles can happen.

Out..of..topic...!! :D



1 comment:

Tysle said...

:D I is happy for your change! :D I think I should try some of those stuff out too like sleeping at a fixed time for instance. Go, go Fiona! I believe that miracles can and in this case, will happen too! :)

Lots of love,
Tricia