Saturday, August 25, 2012

Emo. Alone. Emo. Alone.

Yes I am emo. Yes I am alone.

But I am not emo because I am alone. 

Being alone is one of the greatest thing I could ever get ever since I entered college, and now, right at this moment, I kind of get what I wanted.

My emoness upon leaving the city of meow meow (Errgghh..why am I making myself sound so cute?) has yet to be swept away by the SA wind, and I doubt I'll be recovering from this mild homesickness in two or three days to come, but yeah, hello once again, college life. Now it's time for real life againnnn..which means..emoness..depression..hunger..tests..homeworks..bio reports..and..

I don't know why this one week raya break kind of took away all my enthusiasm.

You can be surrounded by thousands of people, yet still feel all alone. You can be all alone, yet still feel that you kind of like being alone. That's what I'm thinking of right now.

I'm alone, I kind of like it, but I'm feeling kind of lonely

and I'm missing home.

I hate super short annoying holidays.

Maybe I just need some sleep to overcome this emoness.

Ooookay...now I see myself whining.

No comments: