Monday, August 20, 2012

Random (Useless) Post of the Day

Ooookayy.

I think I'm getting lamer and having more excessive random thoughts ever since I got stranded at LCCT for don't know how many hours that day. 

I'm like somehow having very random thoughts which don't really connect to each other, and whenever I see a human being in front of me, I feel like shouting out a random status update.

And tonight I would actually love to narrate what I've gone through the past (counts using fingers) four days, but that'll be extra lengthy and time-consuming (and time-wasting), so I choose to just shut all of those ideas, there you go, let them be dead.

Well, being home is not bad at all, I don't get it, why on earth did I previously say I didn't want to return home this Raya, which errr, caused my parents to be super worried. I'm really a bad child, I know.

Then I guess I inherit my overly-worrying genes from both of my parents, and those genes somehow made me end up waiting for my flight for I-don't-want-to-mention-how-many-hours, just because my dad told me to go to the airport super early. I knew I could make it even if I go one or two hours later, but you know, I have that fear of not listening to what my parents say, so yeah, I chose to obey.

So I was in an ocean of strangers, alone, but I somehow enjoyed it despite of the boredom. I felt that being alone gave me that Oooooh I'm so confident and brave type of feeling. 

And yes, I have issues with those who update their status every millisecond, but that day I became one of them. It's just because I couldn't simply blog about short random thoughts.

My flight was delayed for an hour, and I had the most unforgettable flight so far. So far. Because it's not that epic but rather annoying so I couldn't just simply forget about it. First, strong turbulence kept on making me think if that's going to be my last flight (well to be honest I have those thoughts in almost every flight, not surprising I guess). Then there's this dude behind me who kept on kicking my seat, causing me to give my killer glare, which worked. And then it's very shocking to see that the flight attendants were more kan cheong than me.

Then I don't know why all out of a sudden (Ooookay, I know why..must be air pressure), my eardrums felt like popping and they hurt like crazy, as if someone poked my right ear with a needle. For minutes, everything around me sounded like those voices you hear from walkie-talkies. 

Fast forward to this morning, it's actually my first day really being at home. So I decided that today I shall rest and relax...and tomorrow I shall do my bio report..and study..I guess.

To end this random but not so random post, someone might want to scold me today...

...because here I present to you the biggest irony so far: I'm at home, but minutes ago I got super hungry and I spotted some packets of instant noodles and one hard-boiled egg, so I was like errrr I don't really know what else to cook, so yeah, I had instant noodles. Don't tell my mum.

I actually have some mild philosophical thoughts which I would like to share, but I think I'm saving them for tomorrow. Or maybe the next day after tomorrow. Or whenever I get my brain back.

To be more random, here you go:
I just got timelined on Facebook after not logging in for 2 days.

I can no longer wake up at 7 automatically.

I carried a backpack which weighed 8kg last Thursday.

I left my boyfriend in Akasia.

I finished reading a novel in just two days.

I haven't sat in front of the tv yet.

Mosquitoes in this area don't find me attractive.

I found out that I can talk with aunties and uncles more confidently now.

I've been trying to edit a video on Sony Vegas Pro 11, which in the end, made me realise that I'm not good in handling such a complicated thing.

I want to write a song, but I don't feel any inspiration coming, and I'm getting bored with the same chord progressions and the same strumming pattern and the same theme in the lyrics.

I 'm sleepy, and I seriously think I've been wasting too much time.





3 comments:

Tysle said...

Wow, an adventure of a flight eh? And oh noes, you left your boyfriend behind and yay for no mozzy problems!

There you go. An equally random reply for you. :)

Gambate studying, dear! :D

Lots of love,
Tricia

Fern said...

Hehe. I had a guy behind me snoring really loudly the entire flight before, n i mean, realllly loudly. XD out of context, u leaving ur boyfriend in akasia sounds funny.

Yix said...

what? You eat instant noodles at home? haiyo this girl...
have fun at home! =)