Friday, May 17, 2013

End of..Week 2

More challenging weeks ahead.

The days are indeed more interesting when something is coming towards its end. The weather has started to get breezy again, nights are still filled with mosquitoes, there are moments of lame jokes, sometimes boredom strikes, yet I have to admit this month is unique in its own way.

Week 2 of exams has officially ended, and my prayer before sitting for a certain paper is always the same. I just want to get out of that hall without any regrets. Keeping myself happy is my major concern at this moment.

For that very reason, it's good to have extra large meals after a paper, then go to have a super long nap before resuming to..of course, revising.

Teacher's day had passed (and Mother's day too..sorry for not making any entries about this) and yesterday I took the chance to thank some teachers in secondary school, which made me realise that showing appreciation when you no longer see that person is far easier to do. And of course, conveying them in written messages are way easier that speaking them out. I wanted to wish some lecturers as well..but I guess it's not the usual stuff people do in college. To be honest, there are some lecturers who I really want to thank from the bottom of my heart, and I promise if I make it for A-Levels, a text message is surely going to land in their inbox.

So yeah, life goes on (almost) like normal..

And random stats of the day: Officially four weeks without guitar. Six days without basketball. Guitar I don't mind, for I'll still have the chance to play when I get back home. Basketball..this court next to my hostel block is the best I ever had in my life. I won't have a single chance to play in Kuching.

No comments: