Friday, May 24, 2013

Things To Do

(When emo)

- Do laundry which has been piled up since last Wednesday due to yesterday's and today's consecutive days of going to war.

- Go online to complain like crybaby about today's paper. 

- Sleep until feel bored of lying like a dead man.

- Watch Slam Dunk until feel like vomiting.

- Play basketball until feel like dying.

Once the emoness is gone, get ready for an action-packed moment of studying Bio to get an A. 

I have to admit, my optimism is tested today. First paper was manageable, but second one..ha ha ha.. habislah.

I just have to get back my confidence which has been killed, then after that everything should be alright. Time to sleep until I don't feel like sleeping any longer.

Sorry Madam. I screwed your subject. But I had fun preparing for that paper, I really did, compared to last time when I used to label it as chicken liver. I guess I still have the chance to thank you. I have two more chances to bring up my grades. Two chances, not easy ones, but I'd like to keep my promise. 

No comments: