Sunday, July 12, 2015

Paint Your Wings

Relax, this isn't going to be a post that makes sense. 

So I was feeling bored and (unfortunately) too lazy to read or play guitar. My mind suddenly remembered about some music files on my laptop that were left unorganised for months. I decided to waste a little bit of time to add their cover arts and details because...I don't know. They look good with all those things. My sister disagrees with me and thinks it's a freakish thing to do. 

I have 1672 songs in this file and there are millions more to be renamed, filled with details, and added with cover art. This is definitely not a thing worth doing, I know.

Some songs in the file.

Then I stumbled across a playlist shuffle game and thought that it's cool, so I kind of thought if I can waste and hour I can certainly waste another more. These were the results:


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY:
Sky Diver (Owl City)
-nothing will ever make sense in this blog post.

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Before the Worst (The Script)
-hah!

3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Incomplete (Backstreet Boys)
-noooo!

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
First of the Gang to Die (Morrissey)
-dangggg.

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Rivers (Passenger & Lior)
-to flow like a river? eh?

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Mary (The Maccabees)
-that's actually a pretty good motto LOL.

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Time of the Season (The Zombies)
-man that's sad.

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Headlights in Dark Roads (Snow Patrol)
-that went emo.

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
A Lonely September (Plain White T's)

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Slumville Sunrise (Jake Bugg)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Why Do I Love You (Westlife)
-WHY, WHYYY?!

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough) (ABBA)
-hahahahhahaha

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Carry On (Fun.)
-"when I grow up, I want to carry on."

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bruises (Train & Ashley Monroe)
-yayyyy.

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Where We Land (Ed Sheeran)
-I don't get it.

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Last Song Ever (Secondhand Serenade)
-so depressing.

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Story of Us (Taylor Swift)
-wow that's a very upbeat song to play at a funeral LOL.

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Cold Coffee (Ed Sheeran)
-kinda true? :O

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Do (Colbie Caillat)
-that suddenly went Derp..

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I Lay My Love on You (Westlife)
-ok I'll remember not to lay my love on anyone.

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
I See Fire (Ed Sheeran)
-Okayyyy..this is scary.

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Surrender (Simple Plan)
-uhuk uhuk.

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Distance (Secondhand Serenade)
-LOL wrong song wrong question.

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Next to You (Chris Brown & Justin Bieber)
-hahahhahaa tears of happiness.

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Easy to Love You (Shayne Ward)
-so is it a yes or a no?

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sunday Afternoon (Rascal Flatts)
-hahahhaha I don't know if this makes sense.

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Am I the Only One (Marc Anthony)
-am I the only one who likes myself hahahahhaa.

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (U2)
-uhuk uhukkk.

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Paint Your Wings (All Time Low)


I know, this is lame. But it's funnnnn.

No comments: