Saturday, August 15, 2015

Meh

Life is now just meh. I'm updating my blog tonight not because anything interesting happened. I'm doing so just because it's almost 3am and I'm not sleeping yet because I wasted my time during the day so right now I have to mend my mistakes by trying to complete an assignment.

Life is so meh that trust me, even the boringest things seem so big right now.

-I'm thinking about running. The exercise kind of running, you know? Like literally running every morning to burn fats and stuffs. But it's only a thought.
-I'm thinking of making money through guitaring. Like provide cheap basic guitar lessons around the neighbourhood since I'm so free but too lazy to work hard. But who would attend my classes? Jeng jeng. Hahaha.
-I'm also thinking that there must be a way that we human can save a smell or scent. If I invent something that can do this, I might be the world's next top entrepreneur.
-My driving lessons are still going on. I still suck so badly that I'm beginning to feel so stressed but I can't tell my parents because the whole family will scoff at me.
-I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders every time I think of the coming JPJ test.
-I'm so hungry right now but I've brushed my teeth.
-I have three more assignments to be done and finals is in three weeks.
-I'm bored and sad and lonely for reasons I cannot even understand.

I'm being such a kid for posting this but idk man life seems so plain now, maybe it's because I've experienced so much in the past few weeks and now things are getting mundane again. Makes me think how on earth am I going to cope as an adult with a real job and real life responsibilities.


I'm also wondering how does it exactly feel like to be drunk...or what's in a smoker's mind with each puff that he takes? Oh the mysteries of adulthood..

No comments: