Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summary of the Day

I just came back from a driving practise session with my dad around the neighbourhood. He didn't stop scaring me even before I started the engine. Things went well along the journey. He allowed me to drive into the porch to park the car.

Long story short, I hit his collection of useless items he kept on hoarding at the porch over the years. He reacted as if I hit a hugeass iceberg and Titanic is about to sink. My mum reacted like I just hit and killed a cat or a dog. I didn't even break or bend or scratch the car. No one is talking to me right now. At this rate, I'm pretty sure I'm going to flunk my test. Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit shitty and doubting my ability to drive. I wish someone believed in me a bit more and just laughed at my stupid little mistake (I was the only one laughing..not until I saw their reactions). It wasn't like I hit the wall. Or a person.

My test is one week's time. I am more concerned of wasting my dad's money than having any other mindset. Some seeds are planted in your brain without even you realising it. You may weed out the same grasses of fear over the years but they're still gonna be there and keep on growing back..

2 comments:

Nia G. said...

Fee! Believe in urself u will not flunk. I hit my house gate until it bengkok n my dad's car bumper tercabut haha. I kena tengking hahaha. U will be fine if u know the basic n just don't get panic :)

Fee said...

Aw nia thanks! T_T I feel not so alone anymore after knowing what you did ><