Tuesday, November 1, 2016

#36 Solo Bus Road Trip

(That didn't happen..)

It's November, a new month, but I'm still carrying a baggage from last month, so last night I made a decision. I made a decision to say

Feck it tomorrow I will go for a solo road trip by bus to Serian.

It made me a little excited to face the new day.

What would you do if you weren't afraid? I wrote on the palm of my hand. This is it. Let's do this. Let's sit for two hours on the bus from one town to another. Let's unload the baggages throughout the unfamiliar route. Let's feel free. Let's feel alive.

But little did I know my plan wasn't going to work out, due to:
1. Timing.
2. The assumption that the bus will leave Serian after that.

So now I am at home feeling a bit stupid because I could've been in another town at this very moment, if, if I didn't make some miscalculations and assumptions. And the baggage is still here.

And the driver gave me a legit laugh, and probably a weird stare, because who the hell wants to go to another town and come back straight away? Now I can't bring myself to board his bus ever again. He's going to remember me as a weirdo.

I still want the road trip to happen though. Might devise a new plan. If by this week things remain unchanged, I swear I will need this plan to work more than ever. Maybe I'll find an earlier timing. Maybe. Or maybe it will just remain as one of the many plans I never succeed to execute.

And maybe, just maybe, the attack of the monster will happen again, and if that happens, then I don't know what I should do.

No comments: