Friday, February 27, 2009

Everything is Screwed Up

The title explains it all. My feeling damn hurts right now. I'm tired of everything. Someone is hurting me, and I don't know if she realised about it. I hate it when a person hurts me. Maybe she doesn't know about it, but right now I know that you'll read this sooner or later. Please stop everything. Just stop what you did, I mean don't repeat it. I'm not born to hate anyone, but when a person hurts me, it makes me impatient. I'm not starting a fight, I just want to make things right. (Taken from the lyrics of "Enough" - Silly Fools.)

Exams are just around the corner, and I'm tired of everything. The pressure keeps on chasing me. I'm just too tired and confused.

(currently listening to Cheewit Thee Khad Thur by Pup Potato) This song gives me a strong feeling of dissapointment.

No comments: