Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Goodbye

Aih, aih, aih...why are there always goodbyes? Last week I shared with you guys the story of one of my friend, Chris who is transferring to another 'high-ranked' school. Huh. And now it's gonna be Zera..

That's it - the life of a Form 4 student. Friends follow different paths, life gets very busy and you feel a sense of guilt when you want to have only a little fun with friends. Seeing others struggling so hard - you get the creepy feeling of fearing you'll be left behind. (That's what I'm encountering right now).

Time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday we were having fun during Post PMR Programme. Huh. I was never really close to her, but I'm glad that I have a good friend like Zera. I still remember she helped me a lot with the class curtains last year when I was the ACM. XD

Hope that you'll enjoy your new school, Zera! All the best. Like they say, Friends are forever! :)

No comments: