Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Updates

Nothing's so special so I don't know what should I state here. Lots of homeworks to be completed, my Physics report isn't completed yet, tests are just around the corner..Form 4 life is such a stressful life. Can't imagine a day without homeworks. Huh.

I've got something in my head right now, a short story. Kinda something that we can find in Antologi Anak Laut. I love the short stories in that book, I don't know why. Now that it's great to have something in my head which I compose every night before sleep. Weird me. When I have extra time maybe I'll write out the synopsis. Unfortunately I'm bad in writing Cerpen.

Can't wait for the March holidays!

Ah, one more thing. I'm thinking of making a new blog about Thai actors / lakorns for fans in Malaysia. Maybe it'll be in BM. Still thinking about it..those who thinks this idea is good, feel free to comment.

Got to go..

No comments: