Friday, February 6, 2009

School Stuff

School? Oh no..I can't feel the enjoyment in learning right now. Yeah, I laugh along when teachers make jokes. I get a little bit of crazy with friends. But I still think that something's wrong. Something is wrong.

My daily stuff at school goes like this:
~ Arrive at school @ about 5.59 am
~ Enter the class in a very dark condition. (After a long road from the main gate and several steps of stairs which I guess made me fit for 'exercising' everyday.
~ Again, the switch will not work. (I don't know what's the matter) and I have to wait for Mr. Oliver to check the problem at the main switch inside our neighbouring classroom. This happens almost everyday.
~ Walk through the corridor without any reason because I'm afraid I might scare the next person entering the classroom in the dark.
~ If there is Add Maths on that day, HA. Surely I'll take out my Add Maths homework which I didn't complete because I was too lazy the day before.
~ Then, I'll keep doing it (sometimes other homeworks too) until it fills the area of my desk. That bothering boring work will continue until the first-period teacher enters the class. If it's my Maths and form teacher, I'll have to accept a statement which sounds like - "Aih, homeworks are supposed to be completed at home ah..", that sentence had hit my eardrums for two times and I guess I'm still expecting for more.
~ Class as usual. Sometimes (or most of the time) we go to the lab. Always late for Bio, my other classmates are just the same .
~ If it's Physics before recess, what's in my mind is just - recess, recess, recess.
~ Recess is just too short. Huh.
~Bla, bla and bla. Can't wait to go back home and take a nap in the evening.

4 comments: