Friday, February 13, 2009

What a Day!

I guess today is really fun. The teacher didn't come in for Bio and we had 1 period of waiting outside the lab without doing nothing. Then, we had 3 periods of English lesson - I mean a really fun one. Huh, I don't know why I like English very much. It's so cool! Today we had a game of "chained words". And one more thing - it's between MONKEY group and DONKEY group. It was hilarious. Before that Miss XX asked us not to shout or feel over-excited! [We were the monkeys, and we won the game!]

My happiness ended during Add Maths class when I couldn't understand a thing. I felt like crying. But luckily I didn't.

What's worse is that there are loads of homeworks to be completed today, and tomorrow we have to go to school. Oh no..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hyE~
8 mAth chAptEr ni daH??

Fee said...

blaja ch2 dolok, kakya nektowk ch1..ihihik..ya pun dh 1Osen..