Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back Again

...from nowhere actually. It's just that it's been a long time since I haven't post anything. I'm starting to abandon my blog because of my busy lifestyle. Huh. The life of a Form 4 student which seems to be never ending. Stucked in eternity.

Now what the heck am I trying to say? I also don't get it.

School is as usual with lots of inspiring smiles from people around me. Yeah, and I'm loving it. The few past days were really sunny, and I'm loving it. No PE on Tuesday. I'm hating it. I love PE very much that I hope Mr. L will ask us someday to run in countless laps for 12 minutes. It's bee a decade since i Haven't done some torturing exercises. (Now that's really a lie).

One more thing that I'm in love now is English lessons. Plus EST. I'm addicted to both of them.

My past UK1 results were not really something to be proud of. One thing is for sure, it's only our first try. I'll struggle to be better. [But never separate me with Thai songs, aww..it makes me forget about boring things like Physics!]. There's still more time to try the best. Yeah.

Currently listening to Gon (ก่อน) [Before] by Modern Dog

End of post. Got to take a bath. Haha
Rock On with Thai songs!

No comments: