Friday, March 27, 2009

Thai Songs

Everyone around me knows how much I'm addicted to Thai Songs. I also don't know why. What's so special about it? I also don't know. For sure it all started back in 2004 when I first became a lakorn addict. Yep, that was the time. My first favourite Thai song was Trarb Dai by Sirasak. It was the OST of Leurd Kattiya aka The Princess. However during those nomadic days it was a difficult task to sing it correctly, so I sang it like a 3 year old kid. Meaningless phrases which by that time I didn't understand at all came out from my mouth.



Now 5 years have passed, and I'm still the same. Crazy of Thai songs, in fact it became to grow in me like calcium which nourishes the bone or whatever it is.



The power of Thai songs:
My dad said it is the reason why my results this year became bad. I don't care.

It inspires me

For years I never realised that I've been a fan of Sirasak through lots of his songs which became the OST of some lakorns aired on local tv stations. I still consider his song คำสัญญาจากฟากฟ้า (Kum Sunya Jark Fark Fah) - OST Roy Ruk Roy Adeed (Love Lock) as the best. Trarb Dai is also not that bad though. I love these two songs the most. Actually the first song by Sirasak that I listened to was Mai Kor Hai Pen Meuan Krai - OST Phoenix Blood. However that time I wasn't really interested in Thai dramas.

Now I have quite a few of Sirasak's songs, well most of them are romantic love songs with such sweet lyrics if translated. I have to say that the elements of the sky, stars, stardusts etc. could be found in most of his songs. Currently I am listening to his song Tan Jai almost everyday, now I can get the lyrics to stay in my head.

Another song by him which I am now trying to memorise is Hua Jai Hai Ther. The song goes like this: at first there's a lead backup (or whatever it is) female voice then the music starts to start and Sirasak begins to sing. Man, his voice is so powerful. However in this song I find it sounds feverish yet it is really a great song.

There are a lot more of great songs by Sirasak but I want to change the topic to the Thai band Clash and Silly Fools. A bit late for me, I started to know them last year. Love some of their songs!

Oh no..I have no more ideas about what to say. This song that I'm listening to makes me sad.

Sorry for gramatical errors. I'm in a rush, got to complete my history notes so that I can relax tomorrow!

Keep rockin' with Thai songs. Peace.




1 comment:

kazukidhiras said...

Where can I watch love lock / roy ruk roy adeed eng sub ? Tell me please T-T