Monday, March 9, 2009

Get Inspired

Sometimes in life things happen not like we expect. So get inspired. Yesterday I found a song which is really inspiring - it suits with the situation which is going to happen this folliwing week. Arghh..the UK 1 results! I know it's going to be bad. So I'm preparing myself with inspiring Thai songs today. Haha. Some of the songs which are my favourite:

Suk Wun Taung Dai Dee (Rewat Buddhinan) [Someday I Will Succeed]
Found this song yesterday.


This version is even better - lots of cute guys - Phuthanate Hongmanop, Sirasak Itthipolpanich, Peter Corp Dyrendal and Mos Patiparn!


Wat Jai (Original by Silly Fools) [This one is the Seasons Change version]


Mai Nee..Mai Pae (Clash) [Don't Run..Don't Be Defeated]
click to listen to it.

end of post. Got to take an evening nap. :)

No comments: