Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Over!!!

Finally exams are over right now. Huh..such a tiring stuff going to school on a sunny Saturday to face Biology, Physics and Additional Maths exam. It was tough like crazy. I'm not expecting anything great or even good for this exam (UK 1 aka Ujian Kemajuan 1). But I'm glad that at least I've tried my best. I felt a little disappointed about my Bio because if I tried harder to memorise it yesterday I might have answer a few questions without facing difficulties. Last night I slept at 12 midnight - not because of burning the midnight oil, but to watch the bahas competition on tv. Haha. It was really interesting to see the contestants from China, Cambodia, Russia, etc. performing their speeches in BM. Cool..

So because of that I didn't really study my Bio and Physics. And I'm really afraid to face the fact of my results next week. I should have read more about deviation. Now it's too late too regret. I targeted to get D7 for my Chemistry and before looking at the Add Maths paper, I targeted C6. I shouldn't have targeted to high for that. One question for 12 marks? That made me insane just now.

I think and feel that I'm just like a small dwarf in my class now. Form 3 life was way too relaxing. We had time to have a little bit of fun. Now everybody's serious and when I try to be playful even a little bit, I feel a sense of gulit in myself. I've tried my best to understand about all those complicating stuff. Huh.

I never got a D grade before. I'm feeling quite scared right now. Is it going to be the frist time this Tuesday? Oh no...

Rather than making myself feeling so down and gloomy, I listened to some songs in Youtube, and this one really caught my attention! ^^

1 comment:

Rojakness said...

haha..i just finished exam too