Monday, August 31, 2009

A Quick Update

Hello and good morning. Happy Merdeka everyone!

Can't believe tomorrow I'll be back to my hectic life. No more sleep at 2am. No more singing and strumming the guitar for the whole day. To cut it short, no more freedom but say hello to a tiring lifestyle. I'm not sure whether I'm prepared to see my results, one thing for sure is I can't wait for my Add Maths results. Sounds crazy. I know.

My target is quite fulfilled this holidays. Able to memorise La-Ong Dao, watched all the Nuvo in Love Concert videos on YouTube, SR job completed, what elese ah? Oh ya, completed something really torturing last night. I mean at 3am.

To Rabiaal: Nice, an update at last ;)
To Zulaikha: Say hello to hostel life again eh? ;) p/s nice haircut :D

To all readers: OH NO~ Back to school tomorrow!!!

No comments: