Monday, November 16, 2009

Plan A

Plans for my holidays:

1. Update my blog frequently, don't care if anyone's reading or not.
2. Master a little bit of fingerstyle guitar songs. I know it's impossible, but it's no harm to tell the world.
3. Get a new acoustic into my open arms. Simplified version of this sentence: "Buy a new acoustic guitar".
4. Read, read, read. I must improve my writing skills and get bombastic words into my head.
5. Change the strings of my Kapok. I've changed the G and D strings. Will change the upper two to make it sound mellower (hopefully). NEVER changed them before, they look damn rusty.
6. Oh, watch some lakorns on YouTube. Haven't planned yet.
7. Facebooking. Until I get fed up with it.
8. Gain weight.
9. Tidy my room.
10. Organize my collection of Thai stars pics. Lots of doubles and I really need to organize them.


I promise Plan B will only be on USEFUL stuffs. Don't worry.

No comments: