Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rehearsal

Nothing really special happened.

I don't know why I'm typing this out. Haha.
I'm in the AJK Kebersihan for the prefects' job thingy and bringing a huge black plastic bag made me feel that oh yeah Christmas is coming. I totally don't know what am I trying to voice out. By 8.30am, I felt like I didn't take a morning shower. But the job was fun (smiling optimistically). My job is to make sure that the area around the hall looks like paradise I guess. So teachers and friends - if you see that there are empty packets of Hacks, Twisties, plastic cups etc. tomorrow around the school hall, do search for me and Mc xD and I'll be hiding like a little rat.

Waw~ I love this year's performances, especially by the wee afternoon session juniors. They're so cool that I lost my worries for leaving the school in their hands next year. I'm 101% positive that they're gonna rock the school more than we do. I won't be surprised if there are gonna be massive changes in Pen 1 after my batch leave. They make me so proud of my beloved Pen 1.. :)

Can't wait for tomorrow~
I'll be back for another post tomorrow. Peace.

No comments: