Monday, November 16, 2009

The BiG Day

Oh boy, it has been a cerita basi. Blame my PC for troubling itself, causing me to frown all day long and just lay my fingers on the fretboard of my black Kapok.

Move on..
Friday, 13th November 2009

It was a HUGE MASSIVE BIG day.

Remember my post "Smile at Me and You've Inspired My Days", the last year's post? Well, I think this time it's quite similar to that one. Not exactly but maybe a little similar.

Waiting in front of the administration block with teachers walking here and there in front of you is so not cool. But with the other maroon-necktied students with you, plus a bunch that yo get along well with, it was no big deal at all. To make it easy I just used the strategy of "turning up the corners of your lips" and greet good morning.

Mc and I set off to do our job without being instructed. We knew what we had to do, and by 6.45am I guess I needed to take a shower again. So after that we were confident that there were no more visible rubbish around the hall area. Case closed for that, but to my horror I did not realise that I should have entered the hall by that time. It was all because I was late finishing my job with Mc. I got sounded even before the so-called "BiG day" started, and frankly speaking that was extremely so not cool. I've always been sensitive over small things (such as dealing with angry-faced or stern voices of teachers) and honestly I totally don't enjoy it as it makes my heart thumps like there are elephants running in my veins and arteries (because of nervousness). Not complaining, but but now you see the contrast between "smile at me and you've inspired my days" with "frown at me and you've ruined my days". The former sounds so much better than the latter.

The worst moment is when I was called again because there were still tiny bits of rubbish IN FRONT of the hall. I bade farewell with my red bean bun (which I just had bit my first bite on it), went out of the hall and again made sure that this time it really looks like paradise. At the same time, I regretted for typing out the phrase of "search me if you see any rubbish tomorrow" n the previous post. So it really DID happened. The only difference is I didn't run away like a little rat.

To cut it short, HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
(I make it sound so grand, wah)

-> Zera came, but we didn't have the chance to talk with each other for a long time as I was sitting at the other side.

-> I really enjoyed to one of the speeches which was impressive to me. Yeah, I'm a nerd~

-> Chris came during the middle of the event, causing me and Cynthia to "eh..Chris! Chris!" sambil waving frantically to him.

-> As expected, I enjoyed the juniors' performance of Bicara Berirama. This time I double enjoyed it as they were wearing proper costumes. Oh, I just love it. I regretted for not recording it :(

-> I felt nervous getting up of the stage. This time, there were less smiling faces compared to last year.

-> The Chinese songs were beautifully performed. Everything was perfect. The guitar, the violin, the voices / main vocals and the arrangement were all beautiful.

-> Choral speaking performance was superb. "Cute" and I loved it.

-> The best moment is when we finally gathered gathered with one another before and after receiving the PMR award. Taking photos was the most fun part! :D

-> Oh ya, and this time there's a handycam throughout the event. I tell this because last year they only used cameras. xD

That wasn't the end of the story. After everything ended, I had to stay to help out. Not just me, but the whole prefects too. But this is no fun story. It's not a happy ending. Honestly it left us furious with our "team mates". Over 80+ (oh, I dunno the actual number) of us, only 20+ were to be seen. Where were the others? Where's the team spirit of prefects? Again, I am so not complaining haha. I'm also not mad with you guys lah. I've forgotten the tired-ness already. What's important now is SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HAS JUST STARTED! No matter how angry and mad I felt that day, I'll forget about it because we won't meet each other until next year! Hahahahahahahahaha (going insane). Gah~

No comments: