Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Treasure in Life: Schooldays

Feels like yesterday I entered this life as a Form 4 student. The pain, the pressure, the burden - name it. Those are the feelings I had to encounter at first. It was really hard to cope with at first, but look - it's November now. See how time flies. I didn't even realised that I had spent great fun after all this while.

It's been quite a long time since the previous entry was posted - I mean the one about the prefects' activity. I forgot to tell that I did attend it the following week, although the Year End Exam started the next day. After considering that school is not just about obtaining A's all the time, and that there's no harm having a little bit of fun - I decided to just go for it. Unluckily we didn't win for the ketupat competition (although we made the most) but still it was quite fun.

Exam was killing. I have to say I wasn't 100% prepared. I won't be shocked to see how bad I did in my Add Maths when the results come out next year. Honestly, I'm quite disappointed - but it's not the end of the world. What I like about myself is that I'm a little bit of optimistic haha.

Actually I'm not prepared for this entry. I have no ideas at all - the title seems BIG, but the content of this post is nothing. I'm just pretty sad that today's the last day of school - just for this year. I know there are lots of fun things coming next year. I'll miss my classmates (I never felt like this, weird).

Anyway I'll still have to go to school tomorrow and on Friday ^__^
I'll tell if there are anything special tomorrow.
Got to go. Peace.

No comments: