Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why I Love Reading Comments

Originality

A few weeks ago I posted an entry about how comments on YouTube and entertainment blogs can make me laugh out loud (or at least grin). Some comments are cute, informative, and the best ones are always the funny ones.

I like the idea that they are brief, yet original and entertaining. Most of them reflect the immediate response of a person. Some are rude. Some have serious grammatical errors. Yet still, the best thing is that they are genuine from the commentors' thoughts.


Sometimes people have too much time and they treat a comment like a forum thread. They reply to each other. I don't like this idea, especially on controversial videos.

Some people reply to help. Like when people ask "oh I'm so in love with this actor, what's his name?" or something like this:

Some are generous ones, like providing synopsis to the curious ones.


These people show their emotions. Very original thoughts, I have to say.
I love the inspirational ones too.


and this one too XD
Those are my reasons to read while waiting for videos to load.

p/s: Usernames are censored to protect privacy. I've noticed that by pasting all those comments here, I've also literally copied what these people say. Let me know if you don't like your comment being showed publicly here. I don't want to deal with copyright issues. Yikes.

Peace.

No comments: