Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back in a Few Hours


Bye bye cozy bed. Say hello to bantal yang keras macam batu (yeah I'm okay with that, it's just the way I describe it). Bio report. Done. Ethics presentation. Completed it a few minutes ago. English speech. Alamak.

Oh well, now I realise how much I've procrastinated. I blame myself for my laziness. Lessons leart: do your homework during the first few days of your holiday. You'll never regret.

I'm afraid.
Afraid that I forgot to complete one of my homeworks. I'm forgetful and lazy. What a combination.
Afraid that I'll feel homesick when I return to you-know-where tomorrow. My feelings are unpredictable yo.
Afraid that the flight ticket for my end-of-sem is going to be too expensive. Have to book quickly eh.

Holiday has been awesome, but I'm not going to go far with this type of lifestyle. Two sleepless nights because of Bio report (it was fun yo!). Playing Angry Birds (now I know how fun it is!). Relaxing is fun, but it's not cool.    I need some self-discipline in my life XD

So yeah. Fourteen hours left.

No comments: