Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Journey Back

It's Tuesday today! I can't believe I didn't even touch my laptop yesterday! Here I am to narrate my adventures back to this place where mornings are so long, yet evenings and nights are so short :P hope you got the message.

Didn't feel really emo as the car left the house. Perhaps because of the nap right after returning from church haha. Felt like I forgot something, and yep I was correct. I forgot my hairbrush. Let's just skip these not so important details.

Time went by pretty fast. After taking lots of pictures, all I realised that I was already in the plane, once again sitting beside the window (woohoo!) with two other guys at the same row. Perhaps it was some sort of delayed emotion, I only felt something wrong during that time, right after the plane began to move. To be honest, tears were glistening in my eyes for no apparent reason. Maybe it's fear or perhaps it's the feeling of disappointment for not being able to wake up late again after this. I did drop a tear and quickly wiped it away with my sweater. I knew it was just some silly feelings playing a prank on me. I'm not that sad to leave my hometown. There are a lot of things which I'm looking forward to here. That doesn't include studies and assignments.

And yeah like my secondary school senior told me before, flights are boring. I didn't feel any excitement like what I've experienced during my first flight this year lol. Slept and woke up for a few times within the 1 hour and 45 minutes journey. It was a cloudy day and it wasn't fun when the plane kept on hitting the clouds. There was one terrifying moment when the plane felt like falling (kids in front were so excited, giggling and saying it felt like being in a roller coaster). My immediate reaction was to grab something close to me (luckily not the guy's arm beside me) and it was actually funny that we both held the chair handle (or whatever you call it) spontaneously. After that I came to realise that kids are more courageous than adults. While my heart felt as if it had jumped out of my throat, the kids were giggling. Talk about the fear of dying too early. Hah.

I am not supposed to take any pictures. I didn't know the rules until a guy signaled us not to do so.
 Nothing special happened when we arrived, unlike the moment when we reached Kuching with huge grins on our faces. No one's there too pick us up. We haven't even really arrived yet. So yeah, no sigh of relief. 

Reached kolej at about 5.30pm. Felt empty inside out. With an empty stomach and empty heart, I forced myself to act cool. I succeeded until today. Still cool and alive. Every individual has a reason for his or her journey. I have one too. And yeah big girls don't cry.

Get ready for another sequel of this journey. Heh.
Dramatic enough?


No comments: