Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Latest News!

Reporting live from the library's computer lab! 

Ethics test just now was awesome woohoo! Core Maths was also cooool! Okay, I was kidding. :P

I should be depressed by now, thinking back on how I ruined the whole thing. I did study for Maths the whole day yesterday, I did read some notes for Ethics, but it seems like I didn't do good enough.

Chemistry and Biology will be next week. I don't want to repeat the same mistake. Why am I still spending time to go online now? Why am I still logging in to you-know-where? Why? WHYYYY? I also don't know why. I just think I deserve to have a little bit of fun while waiting for ko-pln to start hahaa. 

I should go now. 
Bye.

1 comment:

Tysle said...

*pat pat pat* It's okay not to do well sometimes. Just make sure you don't worry tooooo much over it!

For Maths, doing past years might be quite helpful. :) I have 2 books of maths past years which I can give to you when I leave but that will only be next year in Feb.

Till then, I suggest you look for the papers online and download them. I know of some sites that might be helpful, so just ask me and I'll send you the links. ;)

And oh, doing past years is quite helpful for bio and chem too. :)