Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back to Blogging

First of all, I just wanna thank God for the amazing journey back home. Time passed by pretty quickly, it didn't feel like I had been waiting for so long to step my feet on the grounds of this island. Finished reading four Slam Dunk comics while waiting and spent the remaining time enjoying the wifi. Well, it was certainly a long road, twisting turning back home (quoting Silly Fools' song) :P

Kindness of Strangers
I don't know if I have any nerdy-innocent-looking look, but seeing how kind strangers can be is just so awesome. As I was struggling to put my two bags in the plane's luggage compartment (which was apparently full), a woman gave me an idea to fit them in between her bags. She spoke Mandarin to me and I acted as if I understood. Then it was amazing how her husband immediately stood up from his seat to help me do everything. I soon realised how short I am, and how terribly nervous I can be when I'm alone.

That was not the only help received in the plane. As we arrived, the same man and woman helped to pass my bag to me. And the man who sat next to me also helped me to put on my laptop bag.

Thinking back, I feel like a kid - it made me feel funny and filled with awe at the same time. People can be that kind.

Home (and some random stuffs)
  • I discovered that there are some cosmetic thingies on my study table. My sister has been invading my territory!
  • The fretboard of my guitar had fungi. 
  • Apparently my stories were too long to be told in one night, I didn't know where to start and where to end.
  • I can't sleep tonight! Feeling like doing everything as if the holiday is ending soon.
  • Kitty still recognises me. She did that same old face when I made some funny faces to her.
  • The air here feels so weird.
  • It's so awesome to finally use a laptop like your own one lol. 
I'll be back to blogging during this 6.5 weeks period of time! Woohoo. It feels good to talk to myself and expressing it into something that I can see. Yeah I sound weird :P

Will be posting some stuffs which have been stuck in my mind since ( I don't know since when). The truth is, I can never blog freely in an open space like the college computer lab. It feels like eyes are looking at me while actually nobody is that nosey. Yeah I can be that perasan.

No comments: