Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Feel Like Saying Something

I'm sleepy but I refuse to sleep. I need to say something before I sleep tonight. At least something. The problem is, I have a lot of things to say, but I don't know where to start and what should I not say.

I've just realised that I talk too much to myself all these while.

And I've also realised that the perfect moment to blog about a sudden inspiration is on the moment itself. I have at least three different things to write (type?) out here, things that I've been thinking about before I left You-Know-Where. After some time I don't even know when is the perfect timing to say it out. Now is either too late, or too early considering that the new year is still quite far ahead.

So what am I talking about? Nothing.

Holidays So Far
  1. It's weird when you even need time to adapt yourself to your own home.
  2. It's weird when advertisements on TV seem to be more entertaining than the drama that your sister is watching.
  3. It's weird when you finally get to hold a knife
  4. ...and cook for yourself whenever you're hungry.
  5. It's weird when you suddenly find yourself feeling bored without companion.
  6. It's not so weird to find out that discipline can deteriorate in just a few days.
  7. It's funny that Akasia actually does teach me to become selfish. Here I find it annoying funny that there is an endless pile of clothes waiting to be folded by someone who has been folding an average of ten t-shirts per week (rough estimation, I hate numbers).
  8. It's cool to hear pigeons instead of crows in the morning. 
  9. It's weird that I don't have any interest to read the newspaper anymore...
  10. It's weird that I miss you.
Who is you? I don't know. You to me is a lot of people..those who have brought me through the tough moments this sem. Those who have shown to me how weak I am. Those who have just simply been there. This sounds so...

I sense emo-ness.

Should I stop here? 


No comments: