Thursday, November 17, 2011

Goodbye :(

This is not going to be an emo post.

Or probably it will be? I'm going to say goodbye to:

  1. My pictures...(almost) ALL of my Sem 1 pictures. I SHOULD HAVE UPLOADED ALL OF 'EM ON FB.
  2. My pictures...those awesome (and not so awesome) shots. ARGGHHH.
  3. The MVs which I've downloaded from YouTube, most of them are not on YouTube anymore due to copyright issues.
  4. My important documents. Yes, they are important.
  5. My novel (or story?) which I've typed before starting my college life. I've already typed out ONE CHAPTER. Was hoping to continue it. Have to start again from scratch :/
  6. My guitar covers. Lol I don't mind about that.
  7. My Form 3-5 pictures. I hope I still have them in my pen drive :P
  8. My movies lol. I don't mind..I don't mind..*breathes in*
OK OK..stop remembering about those things..I better forget them all...and smile, if possible GRIN because I'm going to get back my laptop like the first condition I got it. Empty. Hoho. Nothing could be done to save the data inside. They're going to replace the hard disk. Replace. Not even reformat. 

*starts to breathe in and thinks positively...*

At least everything is going to be free of charge. Still I cannot accept the fact that MY SEM 1 PICTURES ARE GONE. OH NOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments: