Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Haha

It's not easy to find myself having the ability to write something happy on this blog.

Today seems to be an exception.

For the past few weeks in January, life has been going on as usual with a lot of mundane days where I find myself repeating the same cycle of eat-sleep-study-cry-laugh.

Today's a bit...unusual.

I've been training myself to wake up at 5.30am lately, and yes, it is possible, but only if I sleep at 10. Last night's been a great moment of returning into the worship team and going for worship practice. Made me remember about the things which I have forgotten. 

So I woke up late because I went to bed late. And just when I thought I couldn't grab something for breakfast, I actually managed to spare some time for it and reach college just in time before Chemistry started.

Lessons were..well, ah I'm skipping this part.

Two hours of Bio...arms felt like tercabut copying the notes...

Then a good recess, having a debat kedai kopi with my classmates regarding a few topics like being in a relationship, getting married, etc. I can't believe it turned out to be a good discussion with varied opinions.

Next was Campus Revo...which was good despite the small number. Successor asked about new year resolutions. I can't believe I don't really remember what I typed on this blog earlier this year. I made a brief summary of three points:
  1. Fall in love with Jesus.
  2. Get out of this place with no regrets.
  3. Make my parents happy.

After that..I had to run back to class...

...for another two hours of Bio lecture. Which is certainly not boring when you have an enthusiastic lecturer, but honestly tiring for me to sit down for a long period of time because that's simply one of my weaknesses.

Towards the end of the lecture, I kept on telling my classmate sitting next to me..

"I'm gonna die..I'm gonna die".

Die, my friend, is not a good word to play around with. I'll get back to this later on.

As I sluggishly laid my head on the table, a classmate called my name and said.. "Feeeee..don't give up!"

I have amazingly funny classmates (Took me a very long time to realise about that). It sure did make me laugh.

Classes ended 30 minutes earlier with a loud sigh of relief from almost everyone (lecturer laughed about that). I walked to the bus...

...and the bus dropped us at the petrol station...

...and I almost got hit by a car thanks to my lousy skills in crossing the road.

All of a sudden...the sound of the birds chirping sounded so beautiful..and I remembered about some things I haven't been doing.

Like buying a pump for my basketball which is seriously out of air.

I decided that I could've died not being able to play basketball for the final time, so I searched high and low for a ball pump in three different shops.

The moment I returned and just when I pumped my basketball, I heard a group of girls coming towards the basketball court...

....and..there goes my dream of playing.

A duo then came, and there was a bit of misunderstanding between the two groups..because obviously no one likes to share, not even for a basketball court. I watched the entertainment from my window, smiling alone after the disappointment.

It's very hard to have a good weather in the evening in Shah Alam lately.

I wasted this evening by typing this out.

I hope tomorrow evening I'll get to play.

Then I can study happily for my Unit 2 Bio class test this Thursday.

Haha this is one lame blog post, but I'm happy today, and I guess that's a good thing. :)

No comments: