Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thirty-seven, One Hundred

37 days.  And exactly 100 days.

Only one hope.

To stay alive till the very end. 

To be able to look at the sky and be grateful that my heart is still beating. To laugh along with my friends, to cry whenever I need to. To shoot the basketball into the hoop like a champion. To enjoy the midnight breeze, every single midnight. To be thankful, that I'm in an arena of champions, because I'm one of them in the first place. To experience every single emotion. Anger. Doubt. Pain. Regret. Joy. Because they're there for a reason. 

I won't wait for luck.

One day I'm pretty sure I'll be able to look back and see how these dots connect.

Till then, you can be well assured that I'm doing my part.

"ล้มลงแล้ว ก็ไม่แคล้ว สิ่งหนึ่งคือฉันไม่ยอมแพ้" - วัดใจ, Silly Fools.

No comments: