Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just Forget About the New Guitar, Keep Rockin' With the Kapok!

I almost forgot about my PMR presents which I was supposed to receive from my parents. Well, at first I wanted to have a handphone of myself, but my dad said I shouldn't have one, so I asked for a new guitar instead. He agreed about that. But last night, (bad news), my mum said that I should just forget about the guitar because it's not that important and we should spend our money for something more important. Huh. And that means I'll not get anything for scoring straight A's in my PMR. Yeah, I was quite frustrated. That's all I have to say, "Yeah, I am frustrated right now."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oLLa~
dun b sad
i've xprienced da same thing
huhu~
cheer up!!!

iel said...

ala...
frust???
aku agik frust xpat byk A lam PMR...
sabar k? aok, chris kirim slm...

Rojakness said...

cm sama case jkk

Fee said...

he3..