Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 29

Thinking about the future...

"Download a lot of movies now..then watch it when you're alone during Chinese New Year break."

Huh. Nice suggestion, sis.

So yeah, I'm currently downloading movies. And past papers. And songs. Enjoying the fast internet connection to the max while I still can.

The question now is..should I go back during the Chinese New Year holidays? Arghh. Can't imagine being alone in Akasia. In the same time, I want to save money especially after realising how much I've spent all these while. 

Planning to not go back at all next sem. Upgrading of being far away from home for 5 months. I don't know if it's a good idea, to wait till the end-of-sem holidays to finally go back. It's not that bad to be in Akasia, but if others are not around during the break, I'll feel emo-er than ever. 

...and when I see the academic calender, it crushes my heart. Next sem looks short. There's going to be a lot of things to learn. I shall make full use of the holidays.

So I'm not coming home...till May. 

I will survive.

No comments: