Sunday, December 11, 2011

Report. Day 25.

Yikes. Time flies.

Finally got some fresh air today. Managed to force myself to sleep early last night (if you call 2am early). Before eventually falling asleep, the only thing that I realised was the clock which was showing 4am. Hmm..2 hours of trying to fall asleep...
Talking about fresh air..well..I can count the days when I came out of home since the day I came here. Uh? What happened to my English. :/ sentence sounds confusing to me. Went to various places today, including this weird interesting shop.

Probably this made it interesting.
Nothing special actually. It was rather annoying to me, walking in a crowd of people, ehem, to be specific - in India Street. Seemed that everyone passing by was smoking. That's my problem.

Anyway, these are the things which I've done during the past few days:

Photographing Kitty and hating her for being cute. Also hating the fact that I don't have a better camera to snap her elegant poses.


Helped my mum a little bit, as usual. She asked me to help with these leaves, too bad I dunno how to describe what the heck is this vegetable and what did I do to it. Oh snap, this sounds so wrong. I was actually quite lazy to help :P but after seeing this...

No problemo. 

Mum said I had this face called "ka ka enggai" while helping her, which literally means want want don't wan't. So it basically means something in between want and don't want. In other words, I wanted to help her, but I in the same time I didn't want to. Hmm. How could that be possible? o.O

Anyway, today I found something quite nostalgic.
I thought they have stopped selling these.
Been ages since I last saw these sweets. Lol.

Some other good news, I started doing some revision on Bio and Chemistry. OHH TEARSS OF JOYYY :') Suddenly had this feeling to study. Planning to go ahead with the coming chapters in Sem 2 so I won't be so blur next year. Ah I feel good saying it out here, so that if I fail to accomplish this plan, I'm gonna embarrass myself yeehaaa. 

Hmm. Let me think of other things..ah, the drawing which I wanted to show:
Don't be fooled. Me no good in drawing. Me traced it X)
...I also went to the music shop once again today, and now I suddenly remember (the picture reminded me) that I actually wanted to buy a (cheap) pair of drumsticks :/ how did I ever forget? Ended up buying something else. Ngahaha.

Well I guess this is how I should end this 'report'. 

I feel alive today. 

and I shall feel alive too tomorrow.

uh?

2 comments:

Tysle said...

You have the mood to study? Wow, that's good. :)

Fee said...

Haha. It comes and goes :P
Hey thanks for being such a loyal commenter lol. X)