Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Ultimate Thank You List

One rainy night in Akasia, I felt inspired to list down these things, and I promised to myself that I'm going to post it here, so here it is:

Thank you for -
1. singing together back from dinner.
2. teaching me the songs.
3. accepting my invitation.
4. asking me.
5. helping me to order food when I'm so blur ><
6. helping me to buy lunch :D
7. saying that you like my laugh.
8. teaching me the lay-up shot, over and over again.
9. allowing me to study in your room.
10. doodling together with me on the whiteboard.
11. texting me those encouraging words.
12. asking me "How are you today?"
13. approaching me when I was emo-ing.
14. smiling back.
15.helping me to print my Bio report.
16. giving me the plaster when I slipped and hurt my pinky toe ><
17. giving me the chances.
18. your jokes.
19. letting me speak.
20. being my friend.
21. forgiving me.
22. noticing at least something about me.
23. saying "hi" to me.
24. having lunch with me.
25. lending me your laptop.
26. the shoulder to cry on.
27. the gifts.
28. sitting beside me in the bus.
29. answering my questions.
30. saying that I'm good in something.
31. the pat on the back.
32. opening the door when I'm too lazy to take out my keys.
33. lending me your guitar.
34. offering to hold my books when I'm standing in the bus.
35. allowing me to join.
36. inviting me for dinner.
37. helping me to cross the road.
38. inviting me to church.
39. helping me with my Chemistry.
40. explaining the Stats questions to me.
41. spending your time to explain Maths.
42. the high-fives.
43. the tissue when I wept.
44. the hugs.
45. the char siew pau.
46. the beer root beer.
47. the nestle chocolate wafer.
48. the ice-skating experience.
49. the photos.
50. ...and other things which is just too impossible to list down.

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

I choose to remember all three.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D

No comments: