Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wowww :O

Since I said hello to college life, I haven't been following any news about the Thai entertainment industry. Therefore you can say that I'm a bit left behind on the current updates...including this one...

Ehem. A Fender Strat..yeah..??
Look who's playing ittttt!!!!!
Yeah, a seven year old boy. I don't know much about this boy, just happened to watch his MV on YouTube yesterday night. At first I didn't really care..but then when I watched him playing solo, oh wow. I became speechless. He somehow reminds me of the kid in School of Rock. Well it's not surprising that there are many other guitar prodigies out there after all.

It's just funny to read a comment on YouTube staying something like "Ah, I'm 16 and I haven't even played an electric guitar before." I played an electric guitar for not more that a minute a week before I reached 18, but that doesn't count because it's a fake Stratocaster. This kid is so cool to experience such achievement at a very young age.

I don't know if it's just me, but *ehem*, he looks hot in this picture LOL.
Awwwww :D
He sure is enjoying the attention that he's getting, hope he's gonna grow up like other kids :P


I can see that this kid is enjoying very much on what he's doing, and you can tell that he has a true interest in playing. Well I hope he'll become successful in the future.

Nong Mark's MV. I think I'm in love with this kid *_*


..and yeah, I've watched some other clips of him playing live. It's really him who's playing.

No comments: