Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 in 2.0 Megapixels

I'm probably going to start posting some recaps of this year. Just for fun. It's something nice to be read in years to come, I guess. 

Saw this at college one afternoon after class.
Studied with a black cat one evening in Akasia.
Had a funny vending machine experience with the other girls
after cell group.
Had my first coolblog with my two classmates, months after
everyone else had their first one.
Found this book in the library.
Bought my first chatime.
Went to Japan. Hoho just kidding. Autumn in Intec!
Queued up in the longest queue I've even been in to go to college.
Revised Bio on the field before my first topic test. Wide, empty
spaces make me feel happy.

2 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

last photo is nice :D

Fee said...

haha, u can try it too next sem :D