Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gah

Less than two days left for me to have my own space and silence in this bedroom.

Had a 5-hour journey on the road today, after less than a week of appreciating the country breeze. If you think that being in a 5-hour drive won't change a single bit of you, you're probably wrong. Made me think about life a bit. Like how can the same person say that life sucks but then get afraid of dying on the road. Doesn't make sense, right? Sometimes what we think are not really what we would love to see happen.

When I'm older and finally getting a driving license of my own, I would love to do something that maybe no one ever bothered of thinking.

Just like how I imagine jamming on a rooftop as something cool, I think driving an old car for a road trip across the state with maybe a bunch of guitar freaks singing indie songs would be something cool as well. But as usual, most of the things I hope for are a bit too impossible.

I'm not contented on what I've achieved in life so far.

Sometimes I ask myself why is life so scary. Then I think that dying might be scary as well. The only thing that differentiates it with a scary movie, or a scary car ride, or a scary whatever, is that you can't close your eyes. Gah. Whatever.

No comments: