Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Final Words

Nah, I'm not going anywhere. Just some final words for this year. Which I am glad that it's ending in a few hours. It's been a miserable year. Yet I know I shouldn't be pointing fingers to the year itself. Whatever.

Anyway 'cause everyone's going frenzy updating their status on Facebook about the new year, I decided that maybe some lame writing on this blog would be something memorable to read when I grow older.

Nothing much to talk about 2012 other than saying that it's been a miserable year. Sure there were good times as well - laughters, silly jokes, mad sing-along-aloud sessions. But they were temporary, just like many things in life.

I used to love writing recaps about my school life in a particular year, carefully selecting only the good memories to be written rather longer than the bad ones. Well people change. I guess I'm no longer who I used to be during those days.

I'm going to attempt that anyway. Let me see. Uh the previous new year started not so bad. Had motivation. Thought I could conquer the world. Then it all shattered in just two months. By the time third month came, I was already a zombie. Apparently all the good moments kinda sunk beneath all the misery I had. So I'm lazy to think too much about the past.

I didn't have any resolutions this year. I usually have some in the previous years, and many were fulfilled. I'm a person who tries my best to keep my promises. I don't know if I still have that value in me. For some reason, I guess I'm going to keep some new year resolutions for 2013. Although staying optimistic looks so idiotic sometimes, especially in this stage that I'm in, I guess being idiotically happy when the world is looking at you suspiciously is something better than torturing yourself to meet up to other people's expectation. Anyway I don't know what the heck am I talking about and my mind changes like the weather, so don't take this seriously. In fact nothing I write in this entire blog should be taken seriously.

Forgive me. I'm actually sleepy I could die on my table but somehow I want to stay awake until the clock strikes 12. I don't get the point of doing this, but new year is new year, it's good to feel that I'm looking forward to seeing another brand new day in a brand new year 'cause everyday I've been waking up not feeling anything.

I'll be posting some random gibberish after this to keep me awake. Why suddenly trying to stay awake at night became such a difficult thing to do. Whyyy.

No comments: