Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year Resolutions

Laugh if you want to, but I'm still gonna stick to my dreams although sometimes I get so emo. So here's my new year resolutions, well forgive me if sounds like a wishlist.

1. Stay focused on my studies and my goal. Reach cut-off points. Fly.
2. Stop being so emo too often. Keep smiling and be inspired by anything anywhere.
3. Love back those whom I've stopped loving.

Wishlist for 2013:
1. An army cap. 
2. Upgrade and repair my travel guitar.
3. A decent mp3 player.
4. New headphones without any sponges that spoil so easily. :P
5. Able to play blues on the guitar.
6. Jam in a proper studio.
7. A guitar t-shirt.
8. And I know I'm greedy, but still I need to change and start improving my grades and see myself fly.

One more hour. I'm super sleepy.


No comments: