Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Week, More Great Stuffs

I'm out of ideas for the title. I know it doesn't seem to be attracting at all. There are actually lots to be told about this week, although it's only Thursday today. I can't wait for Friday or Saturday. I must post an entry, because my blog is not more than a lazy blogger's blog. You get what I mean, ah..just forget about it. I feel weird for those who can post up to 20 entries in a month.

So gladly saying my battle in UK II is gonna end TOMORROW. However I'm declaring that today is the end day. (Tomorrow's gonna be Sivik heehee..)

I bought an Mp3 player for myself last Sunday. Go on. Laugh. I'm 16 years old and this is the first time I own an Mp3 player. Must sound weird for Hi-so kids eh. Nonetheless, I thank God for building up my character as me - a person who can really save a ringgit a day until I am able to get this dream of mine. Goodbye precious money in the piggy-bank, say hello to this awesome thingy that will enable me to feed my ears with (ehem) what else? - Thai songs. Now it's time for me to cut it off from my wishlist.
This will be awesome. No need to copy Sejarah notes with brainache (new disease ay?).
I always remember Madam Yeo's tips on copying History notes. NEVER make yourself feel the burden - switch on the radio. Lols. Radio.

Last Tuesday was probably a big day - my first experience holding a drumstick with my own hands. Man, I can feel the 'feeling' inside. (I'm not talking about Cornetto you guys). Still wondering when on earth am I going to be able to hold a Fender Strat. By the way, thanks a bunch, Dila.

Song Kram Nang Fah (Battle of Angels) is gonna end next Monday, according to my 'prediction' and 'research'. Perfect ending, you guys. Don't worry. (I already have it in my mind, no surprises. YouTube is always there). Perfect timing also - next Monday is holiday!!! It's more fun to watch on tv - that's why I'm happy. :D

Tomorrow seems to be a big day for the guys in my class. There's gonna be a gig. Everyone's talking Guitar, taking Guitar and loving Guitar at the age of 16. I wish I could join them, (but I'm just a girl..) Ehee..I love it when they bring their guitars and show off their talents. It's really something that can push you to practise harder. I'm just awful. Already 4 years befriending a Kapok but still no awesomeness. (Well, there is no judge for awesomeness and attractiveness, right?) So I'll just keep on playing on my own way because I don't have anyone to teach me.

UK II stories - Add Maths, Physics and Chemistry were quite (weirdly) ok. The shocking one was Bio. Surprisingly tough. I'm not expecting much. The others were as normal.

Wow, so many things to say.
I must study for Sivik. Peace and God bless.
Thanks for reading this long and boring entry. Comments are most welcomed.

No comments: