Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What Title Should I Put Eh?

Silly title. Lols. I'm just here to tell the whole wide world that 1 down, 3 to go. I'm not talking about anything actually. It's the Sidang Redaksi thingy. Huargh. It's pretty fun to realise that my typing progress is pretty shocking. I can't believe my fingers are dancing on the keyboards at high pace with the beat of Kong Nuvo's song, Pen Yahng Ngee Dtaang Dtae Gert. Ok, I doubt the spelling of that song title, I just simply typed it out. The point is I'm wondering whether Arbut has finished his job. Another thing is, where is Iella?? I am not more than a lonely blogger. Where are you guys eh? Come on, update your blogs! (Wah, so ***) <-- no meaning at all.

Probably tomorrow or tonight I'm going to type my own essay. The one that I told you guys in the previous post long long time ago..The silly heart-breaking one. Belive it or not, I shed some tears while reading it. Kah kah.

Uyh, I hear some thunder. Gotta go.
Peace.

No comments: