Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekly Update

Phew~
There goes another week. I'm supposed to bury my face in my Chemistry notebook right now. Today's paper was BM and Maths. Nothing much to say about those two papers. Huarghh~ I just can't wait for the holidays.

Listening to each others' problems was something so good this week. As the exams get closer, I feel the "1atm" on me. Nah, don't ask me what the heck is "1atm". One thing is for sure, I'm not the only one who is feeling like this. Worrying is just not gonna help us in anything. I'm trying to think optimistically right now. Lalala..

I'm still in the mood of listening to Nuvo's songs. However I'm struggling to control this addiction - at least until the holidays come. Right now I know and realise that I really have to do my best in this UK II.

Thank God that I guess this week has something special about it. I felt like I was given the chance to change my perception about two individuals that I used to hmm.. (not to say hate but more less like that lah). Ok, the point is I used to think that they are a little bit annoying but right now everything has turned around. I like this kind of feeling. A lot more better that hatred feelings.

A verse in one of Nuvo's song, Mai Pen Rai Lerei really caught my attention these past few days.
It is: "pae mai chai reuang yai"
From my own translation, maybe it means:
"to lose is not a big deal" -need to confirm about that later.

The point is, if I lose my battle in this UK II, (I mean if my results are not as expected), ok, let's just face it. It's not a big deal, because Sak Wan Tong Dai Dee and mai wah ja soong, kae nai gor pai teung. Ohoho..

No comments: