Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's 4 O'Clock, Hullo!

Just wanna say 2 down, 2 more to go. I think I have insomnia. My eyes are still widely open. Blame the thunder this (ehem, yesterday) evening. Oh ya, and this is what you get if too much ray diagrams are in your mind. I'm talking Physics. Don't get it? Good. It's just nonsense.

Hey all of you! I have something to share here. This is one piece of superb guitar solo arrangement (or whatever you call it) that you guys must must must hit the play button. This time no kidding. I really love it. The title is "Friends" from Ohm Chatree. Awesome!



I'm damn bored. So I want to share this one too:
(Kong Saharat performing a kinda sexy song in my opinion. Poor me, dunno the meaning of the lyrics). Enjoy the guitar sound fellas.



p/s: Harvie got a new guitar. Electric one. Ibanez pulak tu. Aiyoyo..so lucky aih. Congrats for the new baby dude! Kah kah. The point is, man it's beautiful..(He's not gonna read this I bet even 10 or 20 or 30 years to come). XD

Really need some sleep. Good night.

No comments: